A Spark of Life

A Spark of Life
Inside Sequoia Girl

Welcome...

Welcome to A Spark Of Life Transformations. I've created this blog to share some of the spiritual insights and effective methods for purposeful transformation that I've gleaned over the years. Also included are some bits and pieces of my own experiences and musings. I want to know about your experiences as well. What worked for you -- and what didn't. Ask a question. Make a statement. Share your heart. I only ask that you be respectful in your posts. I can't wait to get started!



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 8 - Starting Water Week


We are starting the second week of the 28-day Soul Coaching program today and the focus is Water and the emotions. It seems from my last post (see Day 6 & 7) that I have already started this cleanse! I went to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico at Navarre Beach, only 10 minutes from my home and spent about 45 minutes playing in the warm emerald green water. It was so healing and I felt the last of the emotional heaviness I was feeling yesterday leave my body as I dried off in the sun. Here is a picture of my bracelet against the beautiful waters of the Gulf.

Last night I was feeling a bit low so I decided to self-medicate with food. (Hey, it could be something worse!) Instead of the buffalo wings and beer I was tempted to pick up, I decided to make a nice pasta dish with sauteed fresh veggies and a white wine reduction sauce with a bit of creamy goat cheese and fresh lemon juice squeezed over the top accompanied by a spring green salad with home made croutons. It was yummy and did make me feel better. They don't call it comfort food for nothing. Meadow Linn has inspired me to cook gourmet meals for myself, and not just for others. Thanks Meadow! You can see her excellent blog with fabulous recipes at http://www.savortheday.blogspot.com/

Blessings to all, Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment