A Spark of Life

A Spark of Life
Inside Sequoia Girl

Welcome...

Welcome to A Spark Of Life Transformations. I've created this blog to share some of the spiritual insights and effective methods for purposeful transformation that I've gleaned over the years. Also included are some bits and pieces of my own experiences and musings. I want to know about your experiences as well. What worked for you -- and what didn't. Ask a question. Make a statement. Share your heart. I only ask that you be respectful in your posts. I can't wait to get started!



Sunday, May 30, 2010

Days 13 of the 28 Day Soul Coaching Program


Day 13: "My life is blessed and I am so grateful." -- from the book Soul Coaching by Denise Linn

Today's excercise was about developing an attitude of gratitude and I have so many things I am grateful for. Imstead of listing all of them, I thought I would post some pictures of some of the things I have been gratedul for in my life. These pictures are in no particular order or time.
My Parents
My trip to Hawaii last summer when I became an Angel Therapy Practitioner and met so many amazing people.




Meeting Denise Linn at the Tampa I CAN DO IT Conference, November 2009. It's where I signed up for the Soul Coaching course that has changed my life. Yay!



These two tough guys are my grandchildren Harlon and James. The Meade Boys.


My granddaughter Ellie Mae (don't you just love that name?) and her sweet mom, Sarah.



One of my favorite spots to canoe off the Yellow River in Florida.



Some of my landscaping handiwork. I love my job.



My sister Linda who came to visit me this spring and nurtured me through a busy time.



My talented and loving sisters, Rosemary and Linda


My daughter Jessica, Sarah (my DIL) and son Aaron enjoying a 3D movie.



My little house here in Northwest Florida.

1 comment: