A Spark of Life

A Spark of Life
Inside Sequoia Girl

Welcome...

Welcome to A Spark Of Life Transformations. I've created this blog to share some of the spiritual insights and effective methods for purposeful transformation that I've gleaned over the years. Also included are some bits and pieces of my own experiences and musings. I want to know about your experiences as well. What worked for you -- and what didn't. Ask a question. Make a statement. Share your heart. I only ask that you be respectful in your posts. I can't wait to get started!



Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 16, Fire Week -- 28 Day Soul Coaching Program

"I am free to experience joy in every moment... no matter what is happening in my life." -- from the book Soul Coaching by Denise Linn

Today we are challenged to take a risk and step out of our comfort zone so  dug out a flyer I had been holding onto for months and made a phone call. I left a message to enroll in dance lessons! I love to dance and have always wante to take lessons but had always felt too self-conscious to do it. Now I am excited to get started.

Oh yeah, I also finished reassembling my Soul Coaching Collage. It's almost as I first created it in California, but I put it on black poster board. I think it makes it stand out more. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment