A Spark of Life

A Spark of Life
Inside Sequoia Girl

Welcome...

Welcome to A Spark Of Life Transformations. I've created this blog to share some of the spiritual insights and effective methods for purposeful transformation that I've gleaned over the years. Also included are some bits and pieces of my own experiences and musings. I want to know about your experiences as well. What worked for you -- and what didn't. Ask a question. Make a statement. Share your heart. I only ask that you be respectful in your posts. I can't wait to get started!



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Days 9 & 10

Water Week continues... The Exercise for Day 9 is about more clearing -- and to sanctify each step of the process. I started this when I began cleaning off my office desk last week and the change was amazing. The whole room felt transformed. Today I will finish my desk.

Day 10 Excercise is about Energy Drainers and Juicers. I had several examples of energy drains and juicers this past week. One thing that drains me is the heat. Temperatures here in north Florida have been in the upper 80s with the heat index near 100. Humidity levels are high and working outdoors in this environment totally drains me. I am spent by the end of the workday. I have worked to minimize this effect by keeping cool and hydrated as much as possible and replacing electrolytes. This definitely helps, but I realize I may need to move into a more managerial role in my landscaping business and save the hands-on work for the cooler months.

Another big drain has been an employee who lacks integrity. I had first thought about keeping them on until I found a replacement, but then I became very clear that it would be better to handle things myself than to let this continue another week so tomorrow will be his last day.

Some energy juicers have been time spent in the woods and at the beach. The trees are my friends and the cool salt water seemed to drain all the tension out of my body. I also had a great session with my acupuncturist, Rebecca Freeman. Her office is in Shalimar, Florida and she has a remarkable intuitive and healing talent. She said she saw some very sticky energy around me and I recalled a couple of people I had been working with a few days previous and had felt a real energy drain while around them. I had done some cleansing after, but obviously not enough. After our treatment I felt so much better.

Other juicers are: Seeing what's new and blooming in my garden. Writing. Listinening to good music and watching a good movie. (check out Georgia O'keefe and Up In the Air)

Another big juicer for me was getting my hair cut this week. With work and the heat, I don't have time nor the inclination to fuss with it, so I had it cut short yesterday. What do you think?

What are your Juicers?

Blessings and Grace,

Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment